Governors Action Plan
• 360 reviews identify areas for development & training plan established which enables leaders to have a positive impact on school improvement priorities.
• All leaders display collective responsibility & ambitious vision for delivering priorities.
• Clear roles, responsibilities & accountabilities established through an effective leadership structure within the school.
• Leaders demonstrate relentless focus on improvement and increased confidence in leading their areas of responsibility.
• School Improvement visits, identifies the growth and competence of leadership as a strength for the school.
• Good progress is noted in all areas of school improvement (as outlined in SIP).
• Leaders demonstrate highly effective practice in all operational areas inc. safeguarding.
• Leaders demonstrate high levels of competence within their appraisal process resulting in a strong impact on SIP priorities & associated outcomes.
• 360 reviews demonstrate good development of skills and confidence for all leaders with a clear understanding of next steps.
• Career development plans established in order to support staff development and succession planning.
• The school goes beyond what is expected to ensure pupils have access to a wide, rich set of experiences which set of experiences which develop their range of talents and interests.
• There is a strong take up of opportunities provided by the school and these consistently benefit those eligible for pupil premium.
• The curriculum is coherently and carefully planned to provide rich experiences which strengthen the school’s provision for its pupil.
• The schools’ development of pupils’ character is carefully planned, considered and embedded in the curriculum.